1. The initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable. If the order is placed within 7 business days of the event, no part of the total is refundable.
2. The balance must be received within the following time frames. Reservation deposits must be received within 72 hours of receiving the invoice. Final payment is due no later than 7 days prior to the event for standard orders and 14 days prior to the event for wedding orders. If the order is placed within 7 days of the event date, the invoice amount is due upon receipt.
3. The final payment date is also the final date of any changes for the size, flavor, style, etc. of the cake. Any changes after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Seasonal items may incur an additional charge or may be substituted if unavailable.
5. Sugar Shaker Bakery is not responsible for any damage to the cake after set up is complete. Cakes are heavy and require a climate controlled environment (at or below 75 degrees).
6. If flowers are provided by an outside source, Sugar Shaker Bakery’s staff will arrange the first dozen at no charge. Each stem over a dozen will cost $1.00. It is acknowledged by Lovely Treats and the customer that fresh flowers are not a food product. They may contain pesticides, dirt, insects and other contaminants.
7. If the customer elects to pick up the cake, the customer is responsible for the cake as soon as it leaves Lovely Treats’ premises.
8. Sugar Shaker Bakery’ reserves the right to take photos of the product for display or promotion without the customer’s consent.
9. The product may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy and other allergens. The customer is responsible for notifying the guests. Sugar Shaker Bakery is not responsible for any adverse effects of allergic reactions.
10. Upon the event of a natural disaster, accident or other situation outside of Sugar Shaker Bakery’s control, this contract may be voided.
11. If the customer supplies an image or likeness to be created, Sugar Shaker Bakery will make every attempt to make the item as close to the likeness as possible. In the event that the product requires equipment or ingredients that cannot be obtained within the time allotted (exotic flavors, molds, shapes, stamps, texture, additional novelty such as glitter), the closest resemblance available will be used to complete the product.
To receive the refundable portion of your balance, cancellations must be submitted via phone or writing no later than 72 hours prior to delivery.
****EQUIPMENT RENTAL POLICY****
All equipment rental prices include a rental fee and a deposit. If the rented items are returned to Sugar Shaker Bakery within 3 days, the deposit will be returned to the customer electronically If the item is not returned within 3 days, the customer forfeits the deposit. If shipping the items back to Sugar Shaker Bakery, the customer will have 5 business days and must provide a shipping tracking number via email when shipped.
***These conditions can change without notice.